Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Road Trip Reading Challenge and PopSugar Reading Challenge

A friend recently cleaned out her bookshelves and gave me several James Patterson books. I love James Patterson, specifically the Alex Cross series. I decided to read several of these James Patterson books so I could pass them on to other JP readers. They are all quick, easy - yet enjoyable - reads.

For the Road Trip Reading Challenge, I chose Burn.
Burn was set mostly in New York City. It actually does a good job describing various landmarks.

For the PopSugar Challenge, I read Unlucky 13 for the category, a book with a number in the title.

I read Gone for the category, a mystery or thriller.
I read I, Michael Bennett for the category, a book you can read in one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment